Taylor College programs are approved by the Florida Department of Veteran’s Affairs for training. Students who are eligible to receive educational assistance from the federal Department of Veteran’s Affairs may use their awards towards their education. The educational assistance includes various chapters covered by the following VA programs:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill ®
- Montgomery GI Bill ® – Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Montgomery GI Bill ® – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
Students with questions about their education assistance and eligibility may visit the VA’s website for free education and vocational counseling services available to service members and veterans. For more information on how to apply for VA benefits, please visit http://va.gov/explore/educational-services.asp or contact the Financial Aid Office.
GI Bill® Comparison Tool link for all VA prospective and active students is available by visiting http://department-of-veterans-affairs.github.io/gi-bill-comparison-tool/#.