Readmission & Transferring into another Program
A student who wishes to apply for readmission or transfer to another program within Taylor College must meet the guidelines listed below. Students wishing to transfer previously earned credits should refer to the Transfer of Credit Policy.
(Excerpt from Admission Policy):
A candidate for acceptance into a program at Taylor College will be reviewed and evaluated in a fair and unbiased manner. Taylor College will not refuse a qualified applicant on the base of age, race, gender, disabilities or national origin. Taylor College reserves the right to deny admission to applicants for any reason which is deemed to the best interest of the Institution.
The following guidelines are required for readmission and transferring into another program within Taylor College:
- Successfully complete an exit interview from prior enrolled program.
- Schedule a meeting to re-apply with current admission requirements.
- Confirm outstanding balances which must be paid prior to starting new classes.
- Conduct an interview with the Program Director.
- Confirm space available in the program.
- Complete Financial Aid exit counseling.
- Submit updated contact information.