A student who wishes to apply for readmission or transfer to another program within Taylor College must meet the guidelines listed below. Students wishing to transfer previously earned credits should refer to the Transfer of Credit Policy.
A candidate for acceptance into a program at Taylor College will be reviewed and evaluated in a fair and unbiased manner. Taylor College will not refuse a qualified applicant on the basis of age, race, gender, disabilities or national origin. Taylor College reserves the right to deny admission to applicants for any reason that is deemed to be for the best interest of the Institution.
Students wishing to reapply into Taylor College should follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1 – Schedule an appointment with the Senior Director of Finance & Operations’ Office to determine if you have an outstanding balance. All outstanding fees must be paid prior to starting class.
- Step 2 – Schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Office to complete Exit Counseling in regard to any student loans you have used during your prior enrollment.
- Step 3 – Schedule an appointment with admissions to attend an Information Session to receive current application requirements for your program of interest.
- Step 4 – Complete the current Application Process prior to program application deadline.
- Step 5 – Applicants will be contacted by Taylor College to be scheduled to attend an interview for readmission.
- Step 6 – Candidates will be notified by mail of Taylor College’s conclusion regarding their readmission.