We want to welcome you and are excited that you are considering furthering your education with Taylor College. Here, we are committed to our student’s success and providing high-quality education that contributes to building a strong foundation for a successful career in the healthcare industry. To get started with the application process for all programs, please follow the below steps:
Diploma and Associate Degree Programs
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative to discuss educational goals and find out more about the program in addition to the requirements for admission.
- Complete admissions application and pay the $50 application fee for desired program.
- Complete admissions testing and successfully reach minimum scores on all required tests.
- Submit all admissions requirements by the specified program deadline dates.
- Once all admission requirements are submitted, the Taylor College Review Committee will review potential applications.
- Letters notifying students of acceptance into the program will be mailed out in a timely manner.
- Upon being accepted into the program, students must attend the program’s mandatory orientation.
Test Preparation Courses (Non-Credit)
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative to discuss the admission requirements.
- Submit the completed admission requirements the day of your appointment or schedule an additional meeting prior to the start of the course.
National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Testing Site
Taylor College is a testing site for the National Health Career Association. Students who submit their application and testing fee into the NHA can take the certification exam at the College. Specific to the Career Preparation Courses offered at Taylor College, students who successfully complete the course can complete the following certification exams on campus:
For test details, to register for your test and information about the NHA, please visit www.nhanow.com.