Deferment and Forbearance

There are several ways to offer temporary relief to a student to postpone or lower loan payments while back in school or experiencing financial hardship. Find out more by visiting or contact your federal loan servicer.

You may also contact your school to request information and forms for a deferment/forbearance. To contact a Financial Aid Representative at Taylor College, please call  352-245-4119 or email