Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
Download the Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program guide to learn more about the program.
Below, students can download forms necessary for their education while enrolled at Taylor College:
Code of Conduct
Any act or behavior on the part of the student which tends to impair, interfere with, or otherwise disturb or obstruct the orderly conduct, processes, functions, and/or interests of the College is expressly prohibited. Such acts of behavior may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages on campus or at a College function.
- Illegal use or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics.
- Acts of dishonesty, including but not limited to the following:
- Cheating, plagiarism, or other forms of academic dishonesty
- Interference with the teaching and learning process
- Furnishing false information to any college official, faculty member, or any entity of the College
- Forgery, alteration, or misuse of any college document, record or instrument of identification
- The use of indecent or abusive language.
- Falsification of any record associated with the College.
- Unauthorized use of the College name.
- Lewd or indecent conduct or attire.
- Violence against any member or guest of the College community.
- Theft, vandalism or willful destruction of College property or of the property of members of the College.
- Interference with the freedom of movement of any member or guest of the College.
- Obstruction of the normal process and activities of the College community.
- Deliberate interference with the rights of others.
- Violation of federal or state law, or county or city ordinance.
- Repeated offenses of a less serious nature.
- Sexual harassment or assault.
- Accessing, altering, or deleting College computer files/systems.
- Stalking (to repeatedly follow another person so as to put that person in fear for his or her safety).
- Violation of the College’s Computer Usage policies.
- Any other offense reasonably deemed to be contrary to the best interest of the College.
- Bomb threats.
- Unauthorized possession, duplication, or use of keys to any college premises, or unauthorized entry to or use of college premises or properties.
Listed below are the sanctions that can be placed against a student who is found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct:
- Warning: A notice in writing that continuations of the violation of the College’s rules may result in more severe disciplinary action.
- Restitution: Student shall reimburse the College for damage or misappropriation of College property.
- Filing a Report: Filing a police report with local law enforcement.
- Dismissal: The student is dismissed from their current enrolled courses and program.
Please download our student catalog for more information about our school and programs:
For prior catalogs, please contact the Registrar at Taylor College.