The College is approved to offer the American Heart Association training.
All courses are held on the Taylor College campus and all students are required to pre-register with the front desk and pre-pay. For more details on how to register for a CPR course please call 352-245-4119 and speak to the operator.
CPR courses offered at Taylor College include:
American Heart Association Heartsavers CPR/AED/First Aid
- Offered on the 1st and 3rd Thursday each month (reservation is required)
- CPR/AED (3 Hours) – $ 55.00
- First Aid (3 Hours) – $ 35.00
- All three certifications – $ 85.00
CPR Card Replacement – $30 each
American Heart Association BLS – 2-Year Certification
- Offered on campus the 2nd Thursday of every month. (reservation is required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (4-6 Hours) – $ 55.00
BLS Card Replacement – $20 each