Administrative Medical Assistant (Non-Accredited)
This non-accredited hybrid course is designed to prepare students to challenge the Certified Administrative Medical Assistant Exam. The student will review theory and clerical procedures, complete written examinations and develop basic skills in the areas of medical terminology, medical correspondence, patient scheduling, patient intake, patient education, insurance verification, medical records, HIPPA, OSHA, medical law and ethics, EMR, HIM, and coding. Students will meet at the campus on the 1st day of class to meet instructor, receive class material, and be introduced to the On line format. They will also meet on the last day of class for final exam and further guidance.
- Future start dates can be found in the Prospective Students Tab under Admissions
- Appointment with Admissions Representative
- Registration Fee
- Copy of Driver’s License (at least 18 years old)
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of High School Diploma, GED Certificate, or Transcript
- Completed Enrollment Application (provided at appointment)
- Completed Program Policies (provided at appointment)
Taylor College provides educational programs that are designed to prepare students for professional opportunities and test success. Students will receive hands-on education through the guidance of qualified faculty, practice and theory; all reinforced with interaction with professionals in specialized industries.
*All Test Prep and Continuing Education courses are excluded from Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).