We want to welcome you and are excited that you are considering furthering your education with Taylor College. Here, we are committed to our student’s success and providing high-quality education that contributes to building a strong foundation for a successful career in the healthcare industry. To get started with the application process for all programs, please follow the below steps:
Diploma and Associate Degree Programs
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative to discuss educational goals and find out more about the program in addition to the requirements for admission.
- Apply for Financial Aid – www.fafsa.gov – OPE-ID# 041166.
- Complete admissions testing and successfully reach minimum scores on all required tests.
- Submit all admissions requirements by the specified program deadline dates.
- Once all admission requirements are submitted, the Acceptance Committee will review potential applications.
- Letters notifying students of acceptance into the program will be mailed out in a timely manner.
- Upon being accepted into the program, students must attend the program’s mandatory orientation.
Test Preparation Courses (Non-Credit)
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative to discuss the admission requirements.
- Submit the completed admission requirements the day of your appointment or schedule an additional meeting prior to the start of the course.
- Application Submission Periods
- Information Sessions
- Level II Background Check
- Application for Transfer of Credit
- Transfer of Credit Appeal Form