Taylor College is approved to offer the American Heart Association training.
All courses are held on the Taylor College campus and all students are required to pre-register with the front desk and pre-pay. All payments and registration is due two days prior to class. For more details on how to register for a CPR course, please call 352–245–4119 and speak to a Taylor College Representative.
CPR courses offered at Taylor College include:
American Heart Association Heartsavers CPR/AED/First Aid
- Offered on the 1st and 3rd Thursday each month (reservation is required)
- CPR/AED (3 Hours) – $55
- First Aid (3 Hours) – $35
- All three certifications – $85
CPR Card Replacement – $30 each
American Heart Association BLS – 2-Year Certification
- Offered on campus the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month. (reservation is required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (4-6 Hours) – $55
BLS Card Replacement – $20 each