Congratulations to all of the Taylor College’s Academic Achievement Scholarship Achievement recipients for the 2018 Summer semester best wishes to all of you for a productive and successful Fall semester!
- Timothy Hennessey in the Physical Therapist Assistant program
- Jessica Little in the Professional Nursing program
- Deanna Pugliese in the Practical Nursing program
Taylor College awards one Academic Achievement Scholarship per program, per semester. Each award will be a one-time award based on criteria outlined below and disbursed in the following semester. The award is given to the student with the highest cumulative GPA within the program. Please note additional requirements apply and are listed below. Each semester the scholarship committee meets to review eligible students and determine award recipients. Students receiving the scholarship award are notified in writing during the second week of the following semester and their names are also published in Taylor Tales and the Taylor College Website.
No application is needed
Awards and Amounts.
- Physical Therapist Assistant award $600.00
- Professional Nursing award $600.00
- Practical Nursing award $300.00
- Highest cumulative GPA within your program of study from courses taken at Taylor College
- Current active student at Taylor College
- Full time status in the awarding semester (12 credits or more)
- Completed at least one semester at Taylor College
- Have at least one semester remaining at Taylor College