How to Apply – See Below
Diploma and Associate Degree Programs:
- Attend an Information Session OR make an appointment with an Admissions Representative.
- Apply for Financial Aid (FASFA).
- Complete Admissions Testing.
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative to submit all admission requirements by deadline date(s).
- Admission requirements are reviewed by the Acceptance Committee.
- Acceptance letters will be mailed out to accepted students in a timely manner.
- Attend the program’s mandatory orientation.
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative.
- Submit completed admission requirements prior to course start date.
Students wishing to apply for previously earned credits to transfer into Taylor College must complete the Transfer-In Credit process.